Hey friends! I put together this quiz (survey really) to help you connect with the ground you're currently standing on... so to speak. Many of us have lofty goals (in life and business) looming over our heads. Why do our deepest desires sometimes feel like the heaviest rain clouds? The answer is simple: our dreams feel heavy and dark when they feel just out of our grasp.
To get where you're going you have to take an honest look at where you are and what stories make up your reality. I've designed this quiz to offer a screenshot of your current reality, and to serve as a launch pad to the reality you dream of.
Answer the questions in order. Write down the answers as you go without peaking ahead. Stick with gut reactions and short answers. This doesn't have to be an essay. The writing and thought process are for your own benefit. Have fun, and let me know if you have questions.
1. What are your top 3 passions?
2. Do you practice and nurture those passions routinely? How?
3. When do you feel happiest/most alive?
4. What do you do for a living? On a scale of 1-5, how fulfilled are you by your day job? If you chose a number under 5, how could you bring it up to a 5?
5. What is your dream/ideal life like? Career? City? Home? Family? Details are encouraged.
6. How is your dream life different from your current reality?
7. What is holding you back from that reality? Be honest.
8. What fear is slowing you down? What do you fear most?
9. Do you believe that? Is that fear truly warranted? Why, or, why not?
10. When do you feel unstoppable?
11. What is the difference between "unstoppable you" and "fearful you?" What fuels you when you're unstoppable? What fuels your fear?